Max Power CS6X-P
As the world becomes more conscious about how we produce our energy, Canadian Solar is one of the leading brands in producing renewable energy solutions. Having been founded in 2001, the company has over 16 years of experience in providing both commercial and domestic renewable energy solutions. They supply solar panel materials and technologies to ninety countries across six continents. Canadian Solar first broke in to the UK market in 2011, and have become one of the leading brands in their field.
The Max Power CS6X-P is one of the most efficient solar panel models on the market. Its polycrystalline silicone helps it delivery efficiency rates of up to 16.94%. This model is made up of 60 solar cells (6×10) which are all sized at 156x156mm. The CS6X-P can also withstand harsh conditions. This is due to its 3.2mm tempered glass front case and anodised aluminium alloy frame.
Max Power CS6X-P Key Features
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 16.94%
- Outstanding low irradiance performance at 96.0%
- High PTC rating of up to 91.97%
- IP67 junction box for long term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa, wind load up to 2400 Pa
- Front cover made from 3.2mm tempered glass
- Anodised aluminium alloy frame
- High energy yield at low NOCT (Normal Operating Cell Temperature)
The key features of this range of solar panels showcase exactly why it has become so popular throughout the world. Canadian Solar have a reputation of supplying the highest quality, most consistently performing products in renewable energy solutions. The Max Power CS6X-P range installed by Solar Panels Scotland is just another example of why that is.
Why Choose a Canadian Solar Product
There is so much choice out there when it comes to solar panels. So why should you be going with a Canadian Solar product? There is a number of different reasons why they are the right choice for your domestic or commercial energy. The first reason is that they cover all their products in a special coating. Because of this the product stays protected from sand, ammonia and salt mists that get caught in the wind. If you live in an environment where this is a regular occurrence then a Canadian Solar product is the perfect choice for you. Their products are all equipped with a resilient aluminium exterior meaning they can withstand nearly every environment.
Another reason why you should go with Canadian Solar is that they come featured with anti-glare technology – this helps improve their efficiency. Their products are all highly productive in all conditions due to the 3.2mm tempered glass cover that protects the cells. They can also hold up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow (compared to other brands at 2400 Pa), so are perfect for those of us who live in areas that get heavy snowfall.
Request a quote for the Max Power CS6X-P
The Specialised Features of Canadian Solar Panels
- ELPS (Efficient Long-Term Photovoltaic Solutions) – The ELPS technology that Canadian Solar use means that the cells collect more light, which results in 21.1% cell efficiency. Featuring a metal wrap through design (MWT), it allows the new cells to move the front busbars to the back of the cells allowing for up to 3% more light absorption per cell. This means that the modules then deliver 7% more electricity than conventional solar modules.
- BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) – BIPV modules use double low iron tempered glass combined with solar cells laminated in between. By this development it makes this type of product ideal for skylights and roofs. The photovoltaic panel is integrated into the building material with the benefit of producing renewable energy.
Both of these Canadian Solar Panels are suitable for both on-grid and off-grid installation. The modules are usually created from either 60 or 72 cell modules using both monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar cells in the panels production. The manufacturing stages includes texturing, diffusion, plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition and surface metallization.
Installations with Solar Panels Scotland
Solar Panels Scotland work with a number of different brands for solar panel installation. Each of them supplying high-end, quality products. Our experience of working with various different brands means that we can select the technologies and materials that best suit your needs and energy preferences.
Efficient installation of solar panels requires technical and industry knowledge plus expert skill to ensure the install is safe and secure. Therefore it is best to consult an installation team specialising in solar panels. If you would like to have innovative, renewable energy solutions installed in your property then contact us today.