Canadian Solar first entered the UK market back in 2011. Since then, they have become one of the leading brands in the country. Originally founded back in 2001, Canadian Solar has over 17 years’ experience and supply solar panel materials and technologies in ninety countries across six continents. They supply both commercial and domestic renewable energy solutions. With well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing – you know you can trust a Canadian Solar product.
The CS6P-P Series from Canadian Solar is one of the most efficient solar panel models on the market, with an efficiency rate of up to 16.1%. This is because they are made from polycrystalline silicon. This panel is made up of 60 solar cells, each at 156x156mm. The model is protected from harsh weather conditions by its 3.2mm tempered glass casing and frame made from anodised aluminium alloy.
CS6P-P Series Key Features
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 16.1%
- Outstanding low irradiance performance at 96.0%
- High PTC rating of up to 92%
- IP67 Junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load of up to 5400 Pa, wind load of up to 2400 Pa
- Anodised aluminium alloy
- Front cover made of 3.2mm tempered glass
- High energy yield at low NOCT (Nominal Operating Cell Temperature)
The key features of this range of models is the reason why they have become so popular in the UK and around the world. Canadian Solar has a reputation of some of the highest quality, consistently performing renewable energy products on the market. The CS6P-P Series is just another example of that.
Why Choose a Canadian Solar Product
With a whole host of choice for your solar panels installations out there, why should you go with a Canadian Solar product? Well, there are several different reasons as to why that should be the case. The first reason is that they cover all their products in a special coating. This means that the product stays protected from salt mists, sand and ammonia that gets caught in the wind. So if you live close to the seaside, or another place where this could occur – Canadian Solar is a perfect choice. Their products are suited to every location – not just the seaside – due to their resilient aluminium exterior.
All Canadian Solar Products also come with an anti-glare feature that helps improve their efficiency. The 3.2mm tempered glass front cover means that the panels stay highly productive no matter what the conditions are. They can also hold up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow (compared to other manufacturers 2400 Pa), therefore are perfect for those of us living in regularly snowy places – either commercial or domestic.
Request a quote for the CS6P-P Series
The Specialised Features of Canadian Solar Panels
- ELPS (Efficient Long-Term Photovoltaic Solutions) – The ELPS technology that Canadian Solar use means that the cells collect more light, which results in 21.1% cell efficiency. Featuring a metal wrap through design (MWT), it allows the new cells to move the front busbars to the back of the cells allowing for up to 3% more light absorption per cell. This means that the modules then deliver 7% more electricity than conventional solar modules.
- BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) – BIPV modules use double low iron tempered glass combined with solar cells laminated in between. By this development, it makes this type of product ideal for skylights and roofs. The photovoltaic panel is integrated into the building material with the benefit of producing renewable energy.
Both of these Canadian Solar Panels are suitable for both on-grid and off-grid installation. The modules are usually created from either 60 or 72 cell modules using both monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar cells in the panels production. The manufacturing stages include texturing, diffusion, plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition and surface metallization.
Installations with Solar Panels Scotland
Solar Panels Scotland work with a number of different brands. Each of them supplying high-end, quality products. Our experience of working with various different brands means that we can select the technologies and materials that best suit your needs and energy preferences.
Efficient installation of solar panels requires technical and industry knowledge plus expert skill to ensure the install is safe and secure. Therefore it is best to consult an installation team specialising in solar panels. If you would like to have innovative, renewable energy solutions installed in your property then contact us today.