Canadian Solar are one of the leading producers of solar panels in the world. Their renewable energy solutions are sold in ninety countries throughout six continents and sales continue to keep growing. Due to the focus on using cleaner energy sources, Canadian Solar has gathered a reputation of having innovative, high performing and high quality renewable energy sources. They have been producing solar panel materials and technologies since 2001. They first broke in to the UK market in 2011 and have been one of the market leaders in the country ever since.
The CS6P-M is one of the most efficient and high quality solar panels on the market. It can deliver efficiency rates of up to 16.16%. This is due to monocrystalline silicone cells that it uses. These models are made up of 60 solar cells (6×10) all sized at 156x156mm. The cells are protected by a 3.2mm tempered glass and anodised aluminium frame, meaning it can withstand the toughest of conditions. It is available to both commercial and domestic locations.
CS6P-M Key Features
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 16.16%
- High performance at low irradiance above 96.5%
- Positive power tolerance of up to 5w
- High PTC rating up to 91.31%
- Anti-glare modules
- IP67 junction box for long term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load of up to 5400 Pa, wind load of up to 2400 Pa
- Anodised aluminium alloy frame
- 2mm tempered glass frame
- High energy yield at low NOCT (Nominal Operating Cell Temperature)
These key features of these solar panels are the reason why they are so popular not just in the UK, but throughout the world. Canadian Solar has a reputation for being one of the leaders in renewable energy solutions. The CS6P-M range of models is just another example of why they are so highly regarded.
This is custom heading element
With a whole host of choice for your solar panels out there, why should you go with a Canadian Solar product? Well, there are several different reasons as to why that should be the case. The first reason is that they cover all their products in a special coating. This means that the product stays protected from salt mists, sand and ammonia that gets caught in the wind. So if you live close to the seaside, or another place where this could occur – Canadian Solar are the perfect choice. Their products are suited to every location – not just the seaside – due to their resilient aluminium exterior.
All the solar panel installation products from this supplier also come with an anti-glare feature that helps improve their efficiency. The 3.2mm tempered glass front cover means that the panels stay highly productive no matter what the conditions are. They can also hold up to 5400 Pa of heavy snow (compared to other manufacturers 2400 Pa), therefore are perfect for those of us living in regularly snowy places.
Request a quote CS6P-M Series
The Specialised Features of Canadian Solar Panels
- ELPS (Efficient Long-Term Photovoltaic Solutions) – The ELPS technology that Canadian Solar use means that the cells collect more light, which results in 21.1% cell efficiency. Featuring a metal wrap through design (MWT), it allows the new cells to move the front busbars to the back of the cells allowing for up to 3% more light absorption per cell. This means that the modules then deliver 7% more electricity than conventional solar modules. Perfect for both domestic and commercial solutions.
- BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) – BIPV modules use double low iron tempered glass combined with solar cells laminated in between. By this development it makes this type of product ideal for skylights and roofs. The photovoltaic panel is integrated into the building material with the benefit of producing renewable energy.
Both of these Canadian Solar Panels are suitable for both on-grid and off-grid installation. The modules are usually created from either 60 or 72 cell modules using both monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar cells in the panels production. The manufacturing stages includes texturing, diffusion, plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition and surface metallization.
Installations with Solar Panels Scotland
Solar Panels Scotland work with a number of different brands. Each of them supplying high-end, quality products. Our experience of working with various different brands means that we can select the technologies and materials that best suit your needs and energy preferences.
Efficient installation of solar panels requires technical and industry knowledge plus expert skill to ensure the install is safe and secure. Therefore it is best to consult an installation team specialising in solar panels. If you would like to have innovative, renewable energy solutions installed in your property then contact us today.