Canadian Solar are one of the world’s leading Solar Panel manufacturers. They operate on a global scale and supply solar panel materials and technologies to over twenty countries across six continents. The company has over 16 years’ experience in their field having been founded in 2001. They provide both domestic and commercial solar panels and have operated in the United Kingdom since 2011.
The CS5A-M Model is the lightest of their product range. It is an all-purpose robust module that contains 72 solar cells and can be used for on-grid and off-grid solar applications. The meticulous design and high-quality production means that this solar panel is guaranteed to have long-term and high-yield results. Canadian Solar ensure (with in-house testing) that every single one of their products are of the highest quality.
CS5A-M Key Features
Canadian Solar supply ground-breaking technologies making it easier for you to implement renewable energy solutions to your domestic and commercial locations.
- Lightest panel produced by Canadian Solar
- Monocrystalline silicone cells that can deliver efficiency rates of up to 16.05%
- 72 Solar Cells at 6×12
- Front cover made from 3.2mm tempered glass that can take up to 5400 Pa load
- Anodised aluminium frame
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance
- High energy yield at low NOCT (Nominal Operating Cell Temperature)
These key features are some of the reasons why this model has become so popular. Canadian Solar has a reputation for supplying the best quality products in the industry. The CS5A-M Model is just another example of why they are so highly regarded.
Why Choose a Canadian Solar Product
With a whole host of choice for your solar panels out there, why should you go with a Canadian Solar product? Well, there are a number of different reasons why that should be the case. The first reason is that they cover their products in a special coating. This means that the product stays protected from salt mists, sand and ammonia that gets caught in the wind. So if you live close to the seaside, or another place where this could occur – Canadian Solar are the perfect choice. Their products are suited to every location – not just the seaside – due to their resilient aluminium exterior.
All Canadian Solar Products also come with an anti-glare feature that helps improve their efficiency. The 3.2mm tempered glass front cover means that the panels stay highly productive no matter what the conditions are. They can also hold up to 5400pa of heavy snow (compared to other manufacturers 2400pa), therefore are perfect for those of us living in regularly snowy places.
Request a quote for the CS5A-M
The Specialised Features of Canadian Solar Panels
- ELPS (Efficient Long-Term Photovoltaic Solutions) – The ELPS technology that Canadian Solar use means that the cells collect more light, which results in 21.1% cell efficiency. Featuring a metal wrap through design (MWT), it allows the new cells to move the front busbars to the back of the cells allowing for up to 3% more light absorption per cell. This means that the modules then deliver 7% more electricity than conventional solar modules.
- BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic) – BIPV modules use double low iron tempered glass combined with solar cells laminated in between. By this development it makes this type of product ideal for skylights and roofs. The photovoltaic panel is integrated into the building material with the benefit of producing renewable energy.
Both of these Canadian Solar Panels are suitable for both on-grid and off-grid installation. The modules are usually created from either 60 or 72 cell modules using both monocrystalline and polycrystalline solar cells in the panels production. The manufacturing stages includes texturing, diffusion, plasma enhanced chemical vapour deposition and surface metallization.
Installations with Solar Panels Scotland
Solar Panels Scotland work with a number of different brands. Each of them supplying high-end, quality products. Our experience of working with various different brands means that we can select the technologies and materials that best suit your needs and energy preferences.
Efficient installation of solar panels requires technical and industry knowledge plus expert skill to ensure the install is safe and secure. Therefore it is best to consult an installation team specialising in solar panels. If you would like to have innovative, renewable energy solutions installed in your property then contact us today.